[pct-l] Kick Off

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:21:48 CDT 2020

I miss the Kick- off and what it morphed into the Stealth Kickoff. But I am thankful to all those hikers who cared enough to stay home until it is safe to hike again. I miss getting to see that group of hikers and helpers in April.
See you at the Stealth-KO next year. Don’t forget the Gathering in Sept.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone