[pct-l] Super Secrets of Backpacking --- Quiz Three

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 14:31:58 CDT 2020

Switchback the Trail Pirate writes: We all admire Ansel Adams (1902-1984) photos, especially of the Sierras.  He went on many expeditions to take his photos.  What kind of hiker do you think he was and why?  Take a guess.  I got my answer personally several years ago from one of his guides (1912-2016) into the Sierras in the old days and a John Muir (1838-1914) contemporary.   I am always, your most humble and obedient servant, etc., etc., etc., --- Sir Switchback of the Trail Pirate