[pct-l] Fwd: Staying sane

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 18:19:25 CDT 2020

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: marmot marmot <marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com>
Date: April 25, 2020 at 4:15:28 PM PDT
To: JAMES MOODY <moodyjj at comcast.net>
Subject: Re:  [pct-l] Staying sane

Thank you so much. I got stopped in Maine last year with only 233 miles to go. I started too late and my gear could not handle the cold. It’s going to to be difficult to get back on at Hwy 17. That’s south of Rangeley -13 miles. No bus. It’s just going to be an expensive shuttle I guess. I’ve tried to ask for suggestions on White Blaze but for some reason it won’t let me on. Even when I changed my password. Oh well. No work so I have nothing else to do but struggle with a website
Thank you again for the offer
All the best
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone