[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 129, Issue 12

Drew Smith jdrewsmith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:42:09 CDT 2020

Another possibility - LAX to Ridgecrest (via 1-way car rental) or to Lone Pine via LA metrolink and ESTA bus. Lone Pine Kurt (661-972-9476, lonepinekurt at aol.com) can pick you up at Ridgecrest (or Lone Pine) and take you to Horseshoe Meadows. Go south over Mulkey Pass and intersect the PCT there, about 30 mile N of KM.

Kurt would probably take you to Olancha Pass TH or KM too, but the latter would be pricey.

But give him a call - he is very accommodating and knowledgeable and will help you formulate a plan that works for you.

Best, Drew

Walking to the light