[pct-l] National Geographic replacement for halfmile maps

Town Food pctl at marcusschwartz.com
Fri Jul 10 20:22:17 CDT 2020

It looks like archive.org still has the old trail notes and maps.  You
may need to try a variety of dates to get all the files, but I saw at
least some of the 2019 trail notes are available from a November 28th
snapshot of the site at:
https://web.archive.org/web/20191128224409/https://www.pctmap.net/trail-notes/

  -=Town Food