[pct-l] Boston and Cubby

JimLBanks at verizon.net JimLBanks at verizon.net
Tue Jul 14 20:43:36 CDT 2020

Wow, the PCT list serve hasn't seen this much action in a long time, so
while everyone is focusing on the list I will ask a question that I have
been wondering about for some time.  There were two women, trail names
Boston and Cubby who did the triple crown (and more).  The time frame was
maybe 10 or 11 years ago to maybe 8 years ago (maybe more I can't remember
for sure).  They had the best Trail Journals I ever followed.  Does anyone
know where they are today?  Are they still hiking?

I-Beam