[pct-l] I reject the police state / I will not comply

William E Frenette groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Sat May 9 08:15:54 CDT 2020

Right on Paint-Ground Pounder Bill
On Friday, May 8, 2020 Paint YW <paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com> wrote:
I also reject virtue signaling

I also reject guilt shaming

Own your own space!

I'm not accepting responsibility for your grandmother's death. Keep your
grandmother inside and away from me. Why is your grandmother at the gas
station at Cajon Pass? 80% - 85% of all COVID19 deaths are 65 years old or
older and have comorbidity factors. Obesity, being morbidly obese-100lbs,
or more, COPD, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, inactive, shut ins,
chronic smokers, those with asthma, etc.

Governors in deep blue- Democrat held states, are the most facist and
tyrannical tin pot dictators, rabidly hungry, and off the hook, with their
newly found powers, oppressing the citizens, driving them into submission,
using their executive emergency powers to get the citizens under the
State's control. NYET!

No cattle cars, headed to the gulags, for me, and my own!

Hike on!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>