[pct-l] Oh it’s a joke?

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 14:10:12 CDT 2020

Maybe that first email was a joke?  Didn’t occur to me. Because, I just don’t have that sort of humor detector. Well,I’m sorry if I didn’t get it. I certainly hope that was the intention even if the “joke” fell flat.
What Medicare Pastor said what I have observed also. On long trails, the bulk of the hikers fit into 2 categories, the twenty somethings and the over 60’s.—
 And lately the over 70s.
 Lots of hikers  went home out of respect for what the towns and SARS people and the ATC,PCTA and CDTA asked us to do.
Marmot
Sent from my iPhone