[pct-l] Age, demographics, and engineering on the PCT

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Tue May 12 15:45:55 CDT 2020

Interesting analysis.

I didn't know about the Engineer prevalence.
Part of it is Engineers make good money, but
often do work that can be interrupted (compared
to a Dr or lawyer).

I didn't know about South Koreans either.
That really surprises me.  Europeans often
do Orienteering, so they are used to being
out in the woods and are fairly fit.

Mike
Engineer