[pct-l] Bike Spring

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:53:42 CST 2021

Unfortunately, most of the folks directly involved with the earliest
Southern California guidebooks are gone:

   - Tom Winnett
   - John Robinson
   - J.C. Jenkins

AFAIK, Jeff Schaffer and Ben Schifrin are still around, but I no longer
have contact info for them. Jeff was more involved in mapping and in parts
north. Ben would be the guy to track down; although I don't think he wasn't
involved in the first edition, he was the lead author on Section D in
subsequent editions.