[pct-l] late bloomers

Rod Miller rod at rodmiller.com
Tue Jul 27 12:21:21 CDT 2021

At 75 I completed a three piece sectional hike over a five
year period of the Bibbulmun Track in Western Australia, 1K KM.

https://www.bibbulmuntrack.org.au/

My last backpack was at 79, carried about 30 lbs 7 miles over
3 ridges, total elevation change was 1400 feet up and 1400
feet down. At 82 did that same trip this June with a 15 lb
pack and the rest on a mule. Fires permitting I have plans
for a short full backpacking trip later this year.

--
Rod Miller
Handcraftsman

Guidelines for a civil discourse: