[pct-l] Halfmiles Maps

Tim Umstead tumstead96 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:47:03 CDT 2021

I know that Halfmile pulled his PCT maps a few years ago and that saddens
me.  I love using those maps.  Yes, like many, I have phone apps that do
the same thing, but I still like having a paper copy.  Right now I'm
planning a short 400 mile trip from Tuolumne Meadows to Sierra City with a
side trip around Lake Tahoe.  I went looking through my hard drive for
Halfmile's maps. I found some.  That made me realize I would like a full
copy of his PCT maps.

A request: Can you look on your computers for any of Halfmile's map
sections and send them to me?  I would most appreciate it.

What I have so far:

Ca
Sections G-L (2018)

Or