[pct-l] Halfmiles Maps

Tim Umstead tumstead96 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 21:21:50 CDT 2021

Hi GG,

See half the letters, for us laze swipers. 😁

Halfmile's app is available for Android phones. Although it comes with 2015
data.
I don't have an iAnything, so I'm not sure if the app is on the apple store.
Mama Ravens feet are in control... Not healed, but loss pain.
I hope your doing well. It had been awhile since we connected.
Papa Raven