[pct-l] Shoes

David Hough reading PCT-L pctl at oakapple.net
Fri Nov 11 16:21:42 CST 2022

> I loved the Altra Lone Peak 1, 2, and 3

If you liked Altra Lone Peak except for the sole so thin you could read the
date if you stepped on a penny, you might like Altra Olympus.   I switched
several years ago, based on advice from this list, and never looked back.
I haven't noticed any significant differences from one generation to
the next, but I'm not a LONG distance hiker any more, and that may be why.
I don't mind the extra weight nearly as much as I minded the thin soles.