[pct-l] Requiem For A Boomer

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:49:37 CST 2022

Why in the hell are you hearing from me- now, using this antiquated Morse
Code like; means of communication... ?

Honestly- I stumbled across the soundtrack to the PCT Class of 2015 Video-
while taking a tour of Spotify, a music application that competes with the
likes of Sirius Radio, and found (apparently) my listening history.

One particular "noted" area of musical interest was the soundtrack to the
PCT Class of 2015 Video. Credit must be given to Rachel Alison for her wise
discernment in her musical selections AND if she produced the PCT Class of
2015 Video- BRAVO for the selections, BUT more importantly- kudos for her
innate sense of wit and instinct when placing the right songs in the
perfect PCT vignette.

I am currently wintering in AZ. I am about 99% in for hiking the AZ Trail
over the winter. You? Contact me if you want to do a walkabout in Zona.

PCT (unfinished ) Class of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (NOBO & SOBO)
(3,200 miles walked- missing 900 PCT miles- No. CA. & So. OR.)

Also- A proud ground pounder and boat captain at Vermilion Valley Resort-
mile 878.7 NOBO... 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

My most famous (inaccurate) quote- The "trail" won't change ME!

Paint