[at-l] bears in central VA

Gary Ticknor garyticknor at starpower.net
Thu Aug 3 12:39:42 CDT 2006

I've not seen a bear between NC and the SNP, although no doubt they are
there. In areas where they are hunted they are very shy.

My experience is that bear poles or cables are provided in problem areas
- SNP, NJ, GSMNP, etc.

I always hang my food. Raccoons and mice at shelters are the big
problems, IMHO.

- Greenbriar