[at-l] bears in central VA

Loren D Mendelsohn lmend at ccny.cuny.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:00:12 CDT 2006

That's kind of what I thought.  I saw no bears when I sectioned SNP a
few years ago, but there was bear scat and footprints on the trail every
mile or so.  And I see bears quite frequently in NJ (my local hiking area).

I always hang my food too, but if bears are very active, I take a bit
more care.

-- The Professor