[at-l] What's a Privy?

Jan Leitschuh janl2 at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 13 12:18:11 CDT 2006

Hey Weary,

I think Marsha was just "putting it on" (like Curtis).
It''s unfair to label her "spoiled", based on her (admit it) funny description of a summer outhouse.
You have to admit, a fly-filled outhuse on a hot day IS gross.

I don't disagree with your message of conservation and waste disposal, but if you want a message to be heard, labeling people is perhaps not the best way to unstop ears. It's only common sense.

Jan