[at-l] TIME OUT!! was .... RE: Edward Abbey and "troll" whiners

Thomas Fort tfort at jam.rr.com
Mon Aug 21 19:21:47 CDT 2006

Thomas didn't imply anything.  So, please don't go putting words in my
mouth nor use me to your defense.    Edward Abbey did all the implying.
I merely shared something I liked as one would share a photo of a nice
sunset or a pretty woman.  I offered no interpretation.    Beauty, or
lack of, is in the eye of the beholder.

Thank you.

t.