[at-l] Puppy name test, definitely OFF TOPIC

Shelly Hale shellydhale at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 23 09:54:26 CDT 2006

Hmmm... not bad, Kent.  Though, only Felix really knows.  I'll take a shot
at it as well.

Billy Johnson:  This had to have been one of Felix's childhood friends.  If
you look in this pup's eyes, you can just see the mischief.  Yup, think
Felix has a new partner in crime.

Marvin:  Yeah, I agree on Marvin the Martian. Though, I think that cop that
put Felix in jail for "stealing" that truck was named Marvin, wuttnt he?

Mia:  We all know that this HAS to be somebody's sister.  As the pup is
soooo adorable, the gal must have been a real hooker... I mean looker.

Chuck:  This was a guy that Felix met on the trail.  But, the guy's real
trail name was WoodChuck...Felix just shortened it...and there's the fact
that the pup dudnt look much like a woodchuck atall.

Carmen:  Where in the World is Carmen San Diego used to be one of Felix's
most favoritestestest games.  He loved it so much he named this adventurous
pup after her.  (psssttt...I think Felix had a secret crush on the cartoon
character...something about that long trenchcoat and him wondering just what
was er wuttint under it)

Karen:  This one is named after a very dear friend.  Just look at that sweet
expression.  She must be a very, very part of Felix's life.

Butch:  I think that poor ole Butch here was a victim of writer's block.
Felix rarely gets it, but when he does he tends to sound like "normal"
folks...which can be scary.  Poor, poor Butch, he was a victim of said
writer's block... and was reduced to a typical dog name.  :(