[at-l] Geez Guys!!

marytinvb at aol.com marytinvb at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 12:24:21 CST 2006

  I've already communicated with her about as much as I care to.....she hasn't posted for quite some time.

 And I'm sure her side of the story would be that she "rescued" my poor husband from an unhappy home; what she doesn't realize is that she fell for his "poor me" lines! I've seen their e-mails and couldn't believe some of the things he claimed to be true!

 Anyway, back to the trails!

 Mary