[at-l] Snow

Point North pointnorther_light at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 17:32:53 CST 2006

There are still hikers on the trail.  Charlie Foxtrot is in VA right now, trying to reach Harper's Ferry by January 1.  I have a sneaky feeling he's holing up in a hostel right now.

Kevin Kirby <kirbyinanutshell232 at yahoo.com> wrote: I live in southern Maine, we have recieved next to no snow, it seems like everyone else is getting snow, but us. Florida recieved some snow before we did.

Kirby

Nina Rogers  wrote: It's snowing and in the mid-20s here in Maggie Valley, NC. From what I can
tell, the Smokies in my backyard look even more snowy and cold. Brrrr.
(Actually I can't see them. Usually I can.)

Waterfall