[at-l] Bees-OT

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Thu Dec 14 20:27:46 CST 2006

Wayne

Glad someone with more experience than I spoke to the AHB issue.  As a
backyard hobbyist, I was reluctant to weigh in.

Chainsaw

BTW -- Please give Jan your take on how/when the 20 hours / colony / year
cluster throughout the course of the year and how the spring work spaces
itself out.  FWIW -- My reluctance to expand beyond the backyard level is the
problem finding extended periods of time to hike, Spring and Fall.  With only
three colonies, I can get an other club member to cover for me [for a share of
the honey], or take the colonies off my hands [in exchange for colonies the
following year], or buy the colonies.