[at-l] An Inconvenient Truth

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 06:44:10 CDT 2006

In a message dated 2006-07-07 02:04:25 Eastern Daylight Time,
lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu writes:

What I'm  about to say may be as a drop in a bucket, but even small
drops in water  have a ripple effect.  That's what I'm counting on, anyway.
I've just come home from seeing the documentary movie, "An  Incon-
venient Truth."  As many other people do, I know enough of the  facts about
global warming to be alarmed.  But seeing them presented  the way they are
in this film has a different, very strong, impact.   Please go see it, take
action, tell others.  Please.
If something's not done soon, it may not be long before destruction
of the AT corridor will seem insignificant in comparison to the other
destruction looming.

Now if we could just get those cows to stop farting we might solve the  whole
problem of Global Warming -- Oh, and those volcanoes don´t help a bit, and
did I mention the problem of rotting vegetation in swamps around the  world?

Skylander