[at-l] An Inconvenient Truth

Carol Donaldson carol1944 at brmemc.net
Wed Jul 12 18:16:13 CDT 2006

That's ignorant.  Clean water means more people come, bring money, and go fishing or kayaking/canoeing/boating.    There are ways to farm that don't pollute the water, it just takes a bit more time and human energy.  And most folks are just plain lazy.  If it were not so, then there'd be no litter lining our roads and highways and rivers.

Everyone claims to want "pristine" but then when they find out how much it will "cost" them in time and muscle, they quickly change their minds.
Coosa