[at-l] The Great Outdoors, Tailored to Your Needs

Carol Donaldson carol1944 at brmemc.net
Mon Jul 10 19:16:58 CDT 2006

This article is why I really really do not like landscapers who try to "out do" what Nature (or The Creator) already did with the land.  I hate to see "dirt for sale" signs.  I hate to see the tops of mountains or hills leveled for some atrocity masquerading as a house of some sort or an office building.  I dislike asphalt because it's hot and gets sticky.  And I don't like "cloverleaf interchanges" either.

This weekend I'm going hiking on the AT just to get away from "all of the above."

Coosa
(a weed is just a flower in disguise)
A mile on the AT is not like any other mile on the AT.