[at-l] Greetings from Helana!

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 16:15:15 CDT 2006

Howdy hey all!

Made to HElena where I went to the thrift store to buy
a new shirt with buttons! Also picked up a cotton T I
am using for this town..both for the princely sum of
$2.  My hitch was  a trail angel beyond call of
duty...shuttling me all over town! Cool beans! The
nice people you meet out here.

The montana ridge walks are just AWESOME!

I am getting ahead of schedule..so to answer a few
questions:

1) I will be in Anaconda July 18th. Will be taking a
zero day (no hiking/day off) on July 19th. I have some
photo stuff to do with my bounce box, I am ahead of
schedudle, etc.

I will be in Mack's Inn ~ August 3rd.

Well, stuff to do! Read more in my journal (sending
out later tonight) and the Daily Camera articles.

until next time!

Mags

ps. Check out the company I worked for did.
www.indra.com/wheresmags

Way...cool..huh?