[at-l] 2006 thrus and heat wave

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Thu Jul 20 11:06:12 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/18/2006 7:46:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
googoogeorgia at yahoo.com writes:
I hear tale many thrus in PA, NJ, NY, and CT are passing out, drying up,
blowing off the trail, not finding water, and exploding from the heat wave.

It's too hot.  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
**

We didn't have many hot days on 03 (or dry ones), but with the few we had,
thought
i was gonna die. I can't imagine how bad it must be this year. In 03 the
water was
scarce in NJ/NY, and was black when we found it. The rest of the hike was
fine.
It's easy to hike in a wet year.

hotdog

Knee surgery 86
Knee surgery 92
Foot surgery 01
Shoulder surgery 02
AT 03
Knee surgery 06
Foot surgery (other foot) 09/06 (getting old sucks).

I think I should  get back to where I have more hikes than surgeries... LOL!