[at-l] Anyone see this?

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 22:33:21 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/24/2006 10:55:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rcli4 at comcast.net writes:

I really  dislike it when people do stuff like this.  Somebody buy the man
some  boots and let him not run his mouth the entire trip.  That would be a
fitting tribute.  If ya weren't there shut up about  it.

I wasn't there so I'll shut up, kinda.  There's another Vet  hiking with
hopes to raise money for disabled Vets.  Normally I'm not into  'charity hikes'
but didn't think twice about donating this time....

_http://www.firstgiving.com/trailtorecovery_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/trailtorecovery)

Semper Fi (my father could say that)

Sly