[at-l] hey...

Linda Patton lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu
Sun Jul 30 15:27:06 CDT 2006

Felix wrote:
> There are these little 'wasp'-like things...kinda look like a wasp only
> they fly much faster. they have a mean sting/bite. What ARE those
> things? There's one in my livingroom right now.

They're probably WASP juveniles gone bad.  You know the type: their parents
spoiled them--car, private school, everything they ask for and then more.
And these young kids like going really fast.  Fast cars, instant communica-
tions, whatever.  Only way to get them out your livingroom is to give 'em
your credit card and send 'em to the mall.

Oh...wasps?

Never mind.

	~~CapitalizedWORM