[at-l] Liners....

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 08:20:39 CST 2006

Insufficient demand to supply the surfeit of boots --
You'd have to have entire stores devoted to 8,000
different liners, with one or two people a month
walking in to buy a $0.10 cost item that it would cost
$100s to sell, only to be beaten by another $0.11 item
from WalTarKMartGet. (Or that oh-so-much better $1.00
item from the running store {or Trail Days}, sold for
$25.00.)