[at-l] Liners....

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Fri Nov 3 08:40:08 CST 2006

Sloetoe wrote:

>Insufficient demand to supply the surfeit of boots --
>You'd have to have entire stores devoted to 8,000
>different liners,

Why? Those things from the manufacturer seem to come in only two sizes
anyway. How much would it cost to hang a couple from a hook?  If they
have room for those plastic 'egg saver' things made by Coghlan...they
have room for inserts. And, why couldn't the manufacturer just put an
extra pair in the box with the boots to begin with?

And, Marsha wrote:

> Ok....dumn kwestion here.....
> are you using a name brand or generic?
>
> ALSO.....you can actually order special inserts from a
> podiatrist.....my friend does......and they last for a REAL long time.
> They will make a mold of your feet first so be prepared to sit in
> plaster for about an hour.

Name brand or generic what? The question was 'why can't you buy the
exact same insert'.  I don't want to order them from a podiatrist. I
want the exact same thing that comes in the boot.