[at-l] Addendum to Hiking in Oregon

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:59:36 CST 2006

Hi Nocona,

If I remember correctly, the PCT was not routed down the Eagle Creek Trail
because the official PCT route had to be appropriate for pack animals.  I
don't believe pack animals are allowed on the Eagle Creek Trail which was
likely built before the PCT was even conceived.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.  ;-)

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor