[at-l] print screen?

Logan Park park at vt.edu
Tue Nov 21 11:50:41 CST 2006

Lots of ways to scrape screenies:

-use gimp, a free PS clone (not that kind of gimp, but Graphical Image
Manipulation Program, IIRC) fom gimp.org. Fire it up, then file ->
acquire -> screenshot -> choose whole screen or one window

-use photoshop itself:
http://www.lvsonline.com/screencapps/index.html Assuming you're using PS
CS  or CS2.