[at-l] Winter bags/claustrophobia

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:06:09 CST 2006

Oh yeah...  I'm not generally claustrophobic but I hate breathing stuffy air
and can get a bit panicky if my mouth shifts away from the opening.  So, I
zip all the way up but when I pull all of my drawstrings closed, I don't tie
them off but try to keep my hands on them.  That way, when I want to get
fresh air, I just have to release the strings and the openings get large
enough for me to breathe easier.

This is more of an issue with the more layers I have as they're likely to
get misaligned as I sleep.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor