[at-l] [TR] Questions about sill replacement on a TR3

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 19:49:17 CST 2006

--- Kent Gardam <kent_gardam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> And to make the following post hiking relevant:  I
> once owned a Triumph TR4A.  That car taught me more
> about automotive repair than any other I have ever
> owned because I don't think I ever drove it more
> than 75 miles without something breaking!  Thus, I
> hiked a lot while I owned it.
### I was once owned by a two-wheeled Triumph, and
prayed regularly to Lucas-Prince-Of-Darkness so's I
wouldn't have to hike so much. Never worked. Lucas is
a bogus god.

>   But it was fun to tool around in a car with the
> top down and a tonneau cover snapped up on the
> passenger side.
### I loved the sound of my "Trumpet", but with the
shift on the left and the brake on the right (opposite
of most motorcycles), when I went back and forth
between my two "mounts", I sometimes would stab at the
brake, thinking I was downshifting. Not only would I
not downshift, but..... Embarrassing. Dang.

shiftyshiftertoe

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.