[at-l] Chaud male

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Sat Oct 14 07:49:32 CDT 2006

So....

Here's the thing. For a few weeks...or, who knows how long...I've had
this problem e-mailing 'hotmail.com' accounts. E-mails sent from my
address...originating/initiated from this address....are 'sent'...but,
never received. and, there is no 'error' message or
'undelivered'....message returned to me. HOWEVER, if I reply to an
e-mail from a hotmail account, it WILL arrive. So...does anyone have any
idea why and what I can do??  I'm in the unbelievably irritating process
of explaining the situation to every tech support person at
MSN...(apparently they have a rule against letting the same person
seeing a fix all the way through...and, apparently they won't let their
tech support people read previous e-mails explaining what the problem
is) ...and, it seems that they are telling me that I can't initiate an
e-mail conversation with a hotmail user.

Is this digressing?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98