[at-l] itineraries

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Tue Oct 17 21:17:07 CDT 2006

I built one years ago on a pre-DOS computer.  It would take days to convert
to a windows readable format.  (Ain't happening anytime soon.)

Check out Appalachian Trail Mate software.  The Appalachian Trail
Conservancy carries it.  It is also available on line, along with the
updates.

Black Wolfe
Bruce W.

> I am looking for anyone who has a day to day intinerary for the whole
trail. Something that states miles per day and ending location. I need ideas
and I figured someone is bound to have one. If you are willing to share,
send it to me at kirbyinanutshell232 at yahoo.com. Any help is greatly
appreciated.