[at-l] Newb on the loose - the questions begin

Victoria R rose_undine at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 17:35:07 CDT 2006

I have no idea what a ruck is or where I'd find one.

My early start is because I'm a college student.  I'll be taking spring semester off to hike, and I can't really afford to take fell off, too.  I have to be back by the end f August, and I want to be able to take my time.

I had answered some questions about my sleeping bag and such from this weekend, but I think I sent it to a single person rather than the list.  *sheepish*  Can whoever that was bounce it back to me so I can post it, or post it themselves if that's easier?