[at-l] SoRuck: We have good news and bad

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 08:30:46 CDT 2006

Well, Just got off the phone with NOC and I got good news, bad news and no
news.

The Good:  We're "officially"  on!

The Bad: Cabin C won't be available and we're on hold for Kleinrath  Hall!

If we can't get the Hall they said they'd open another facility.   Instead of
Cabin C we'll have use of Cabins A, B and  E along with D.   I've had to
rearrange rooms assignments but all rooms/beds are full from past  cabins dwellers
that responded to email or those that inquired with  the exception of 1
double.  It's offered here to the at-l on a first  come, first save basis.  Firm
commitments only!

More later....

Sly