[at-l] Dehydrating Question

Bob C ellen at clinic.net
Sun Sep 17 15:53:01 CDT 2006

I carried a tiny plastic bottle of store-bought dried red peppers. It lasted the six months and three days I was on the trail. I used a few flakes in virtually all my evening meals. You can buy a lifetime supply for a few bucks in any supermarket.

I did dry my own basil, which also is cheap store bought and a great addition to many meals.

Weary