[at-l] NY-NJ-PA photos and diary posted

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 08:48:08 CDT 2006

On 9/25/06, Slyatpct at aol.com <Slyatpct at aol.com> wrote:
> In a message dated 9/23/2006 10:12:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> rafeb at speakeasy.net writes:

> IMO, without a decent camera, there's no
> reason to  hike.  I'm sure you'd understand
> that, even it toe  don't.
>
> Of course there is.  When the memories fade, you go back and hike  again!
>
> Sly

Ah, but it is never the same moment twice. That photo that Rafe asked
people to guess which on the AT will never happen again. If he hadn't
shot it when he saw it, he would never have the opportunity to see or
shot it again. Another great moment perhaps, if he was lucky, but not
that one.
--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/