[at-l] Fw: [PATH] Fw: Burkes Garden Mocomp easement passed!

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Tue Sep 26 11:00:52 CDT 2006

FYI

Chainsaw

----- Original Message -----

SNIP
This is great news. This is a 4300 acre easement in Burkes Garden, visible
from Chestnut Ridge. Please feel free to share with anyone who may be
interested.

Laura Belleville
Regional Director
Southwest and Central Virginia Office
P.O. Box 174
Blacksburg, VA 24063
Direct line: (540) 953-3564
ATC Office: (540) 953-3571

SNIP

From: Wasserman, Bill [mailto:wwasserman at vofonline.org]

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Mocomp easement in Burkes
Garden was passed the VOF Board of Trustees yesterday by a unanimous vote!
I want to thank all of you who helped with this project. This is the
largest single easement ever to be accepted by VOF, and makes a very
significant contribution to conservation efforts in Burkes Garden and
Tazewell County.
                                                            Thanks again,
          Bill Wasserman
<<