[at-l] rain jacket recommendations

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 15:35:36 CDT 2006

 My son, who for years said he hated hiking, is now talking about backpacking the 70 miles in the Ocala National Forest this December (as a prelude to some AT time in the next year).  He wants a rain jacket that will have to do double duty as a lightweight jacket around campus.  I know it should have pit zips, and I know I don't want to pay a fortune for it.  What would you get?

Thanks,
Joan
bluetrail at aol.com