[at-l] ramen noodles thai dish

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 06:23:53 CST 2007

Oops!  Sorry I didn't answer the flavor question sooner.  I would probably
use whatever is in my pack.  You can probably come up with all sorts of
interesting options...

Most Pad Thai around the Boston area comes with both chicken and shrimp.
Imagine a chicken Liptons and a shrimp ramen?  Or maybe something with
skinnier noodles would be better.  I would avoid the creamy/cheesy flavors
but other than that, go wild.

Eight years ago, the Asian Sides didn't exist in Lipton's.  The Thai noodle
dish would probably lend itself to this dish quite nicely.  I'm not so sure
about the terriyaki or sweet and sour one but you never know...

The peanut butter and soy will likely go far to mask whatever flavors you
choose.

Oh yeah, you might want to go for a long, hard, day hike and try this at
home once before you hit the trail.  If for some reason you find it
unpalatable (can't imagine why, though ;-), I would hate to be stuck
carrying out this mass of food.

Bon apetit,

Mara
Stitches, AT99