[at-l] ramen noodles thai dish

Victoria R rose_undine at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 11:17:25 CST 2007

That's what I'll be doing for my thru...adding powdered milk.  I'm sure it won't taste all that great, but at least it'll add calcium and protein.

I hadn't thought of squeeze magarine.  Does that need to be refrigerated?

Rich kook <rich4hike at yahoo.com> wrote: all this Lipton's talk got me wondering...
As far as the Creamy and Cheesy Lipton's go which call for milk and butter...
I just add more water and use squirt bottle Margarine if I have it...
Does anyone have a better way to replace the milk? Powdered? sounds like a hassle

Thanks, Rich