[at-l] Note from Mudbutt

Jan Leitschuh janl2 at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 22 15:20:08 CST 2007

Anna asked me to post this:

"Dear WH!!!
   First of all, thank you so much for all the emails you sent me regarding my Arctic
Circle adventure!!!  I appreciate it more than you can know!  Also, I wanted to
highly recommend the place that I stayed to you all.  I went by myself, no tour
or group or anything, and had the normal concerns that I take when I travel.  Of
course, as a single woman traveling alone, I always think about safety, but I also
think about other things.....will I be lonely?  Will I have to eat every single
meal by myself?  Etc......Well, this place is perfect for the single traveling woman!!!
I had as much alone time as I wanted, but all of the guests there are treated like
one big family.  We all eat together and sit around talking.....in fact, it reminded
me of Miss Janets a lot!!!!  If you have ever felt at home in a hiker hostel, then
you would love this place!!
   If you are looking for a wonderful way to experience the arctic circle, then
this is it!!!  The web site is www.bettleslodge.com.  Thanks again for always being
there!!  Anna aka Mud Butt"

"When all is said and done here at the ending of the day, I look out on this
world and it still takes my breath away..."
"Robin's Song" Small Potatoes