[at-l] SORUCK Facilities

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 1 15:41:47 CST 2007

I am not going to be able to make it to the Ruck this year.  Dawg your gonna have to get someone else to bring the coffee.  I am leaving in about a week to go help some folks build a school.  I didn't get to pick the day we left and we have to all go together.
     Tinman,  where is your son and what unit is he with?  I'll try to look him up when I get there.  Is there anything from the states he would like me to take?  I am going on a direct flight and can take about anything.

Clyde

From: Slyatpct at aol.com