[at-l] Year End Survey time.....

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 01:55:39 CST 2007

I've stayed away from this thread for the obvious reasons.  Losing  Cheryl
was crushing and still is.  That said, this year I'm going to do  what I do and
like best and go hiking.  Copied from a post on the  cdt-l...

Throw my name in the hat.

After a few plan changes, I've settled on hiking the GET from Phoenix  to
Albuquerque than the CDT from Cumbres Pass north or Glacier south depending  on
conditions.  Either way I'll finish up in NM and the Mexican border  assuming I
get that far, still feel like hiking, and have the legs after 2700  miles..

Sly