[at-l] Cohos Trail Closing

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:01:36 CST 2007

Sleeping in your Tevas? That's a bit hard core... maybe you're working your
way up to sleeping in your hiking boots? <g>
Hmmm, I know the Pinacle program "writes the end", but it's not something
you select, and I don't know if it is even possible for me to have skipped
it. I guess I'll have to guard my copy well. It wasn't a long process to
make it (well, scanning in all the non-digital pics was), but I don't think
I want to go through the creation process again...

skeeter